/ D E T A I L S /
- 14/20 gold-filled, 14/20 rose gold-filled or sterling silver
- bezel set colored cz birthstone
- thin band, 1mm wide
/ D I M E N S I O N S /
- band is about 1mm wide
- center stone is 2mm
- available in whole sizes
(choose these colors)
January - garnet - red
February - amethyst - dark purple
March - aquamarine - pale blue
April - diamond - clear
May - emerald - green
June - alexandrite - light purple
July - ruby - red
August - peridot - lime green
September - sapphire - blue or aqua
October - pink tourmaline - pink
November - topaz - champagne
December - blue zircon - aqua blue
Tiny Birthstone Ring
Production Time & FAQ
As much as you love your jewelry, it should be the last thing you put on and the first thing you take off. To keep your jewelry looking its best:
- Do not wear your jewelry while showering, bathing, swimming or sleeping.
- Put jewelry on after any lotions or perfumes and remove jewelry when cleaning with detergents, solvents or other chemicals. Lotions, perfumes and chemicals may damage the finish or create tarnish on your jewelry.
- Wipe your jewelry after each wear with a soft, lint free cloth.
- You may clean occasionally in a solution of warm water and mild soap. Rinse and dry well.
- Store each piece of jewelry separate from each other to prevent scratches and tangling.
- Store in a sealed bag or container to inhibit tarnish.